IAS General Studies Gurus Notes are divided into 12 E-Booklets (English Medium). It covers Pre and Mains completely.
(यह नोट्स इंग्लीश मीडियम के लिए हैं | हिन्दी मे खरीदने के लिए यहा क्लिक करें)
How does GurusNotes help you excel in the IAS Exam?
1) GurusNotes is the extraction of years of hard work done by IAS Toppers and their Gurus (Teachers ) teaching in reputed Coaching Institutes of India for IAS. We have extracted the best notes and compiled them in 12 booklets for IAS aspirants.
2) Written in clean handwriting, it covers the entire syllabus of General Studies and highlights the most important topics for the exam.
3) GurusNotes are a blessing for students not enrolled in coaching and doing self-study only. It teaches the art of making notes to students, also gives them an idea about the content being taught in top coaching.
4) For students enrolled in an IAS Coaching, GurusNotes will help you to channelize your writing and preparation, the way IAS Toppers have prepared for it.
5) GurusNotes are very helpful for last-minute revision during exam time.
6) Where students are paying lakhs of rupees in RoomRent of Coaching Fee. GurusNotes are available only at Rs. 299/- ( SALE PRICE) and providing extraction of hard work done by IAS Toppers and their Teachers in just a click.
7) Students get a leading edge with the best tips, tricks, and infographics created by Toppers in Gurus Notes. These booklets are re-verified and checked for quality by the GurusNotes expert Team.
8) It’s the most budget-friendly solution for IAS aspirants, who want to achieve more. GurusNotes are known for their quality, handwriting, and content inside.
9) Press the “Buy Now” button to get Gurus Notes. After buying, GurusNotes are instantly available to download.
10) If you are sincerely involved in IAS preparation. Do buy notes in the offer price, our main aim is to reach more and more students to strengthen GurusNotes Brand and therefore we are providing a huge discount.
9) After online payment, you can download the notes instantly. Also, you can print them for your convenience.
10) Since these are E-booklets (PDF), we DO NOT provide a Cash on Delivery (COD) option. Students can make payment through Debit cards/Credit cards/Net-Banking and download it as soon as payment is complete.
11) GurusNotes brings you the best quality handwritten notes made by UPSC Toppers under the guidance of best Teachers for IAS preparation from Top Institutes. For more information or any download related issues Whatsapp on 7222007079.
List of Notes E-Booklets: To view samples of Each booklets – click on the name below
General Studies Paper 1
Volume 1: Indian Heritage and Culture | Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle (275 Pages)
Volume 2: World History | Significant Events in World History | Social Issues (274 Pages)
Volume 3: World Geography | Natural Resources | Indian Society (240 Pages)
General Studies Paper 2
Volume 1: Constitution | Governance | Social Justice (240 Pages)
Volume 2: Indian Polity | Constitutional Rights | All India Services (234 Pages)
Volume 3: Governance Issue | India Year Book | Public Administration (274 Pages)
Volume 4: International Relations | Changing International Political Orders (235 Pages)
General Studies Paper 3
Volume 1: Indian Economy & Policies | Governing Budget (235 Pages)
Volume 2: Agriculture | Security & Border Management (353 Pages)
Volume 3: Environment & Ecology | Climate Change | Bio-Diversity | UN Conferences (280 Pages)
Volume 4: Science & Technology | Robotics | Nano | IT | Noble Prices (243 Pages)
General Studies Paper 4
Volume 1: Ethics Integrity & Aptitude (235 Pages)