It is time to start the preparation from the best professors instead of this we are offering the handwritten notes preferred by those professors. Those who are preparing for IES and GATE exam and still searching for good IES/GATE study material. So here are best Handwritten notes for IES and GATE aspirants.
IES tests conceptual capability while GATE tests problem solving capability. So both the exams requires utmost preparation with enormous knowledge to solve any type of question.
-The questions that everyone will face in GATE will be far more tough to solve than that of IES. GATE questions require you to apply many concepts in a single problem. You should have good problem solving capabilities for that. On the other hand, most of the questions that are asked in IES are direct & formula or a single concept based.
-Coaching institutes have been working over the years to master the field of education. It is better to get notes from the most experienced professors and trainers.
-It offers less cost to buy these books than to offer fee for coaching institutes or for individual coaching.
Topics in Water Resources:
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Resources Systems Planning and Management
- Management of Hydraulic System
- Sustainable Development Approach
- Water Control and Measurement
- Surface Irrigation Systems
- Sprinkler and Trickle Irrigation Systems
- Nonpoint Source Pollution
- Planning and Design of Water Resources Systems
- Surface drainage Systems
- Irrigation Management for Water Quality
- Drainage and Wetlands Engineering
- Groundwater Technology