Who we are
Our website address is: https://gurusnotes.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
When you visit or use our Service, we collect and store information about you, your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information may include, but is not limited to:
1) Your computer’s IP address; technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system).
2) Your mobile device’s unique ID number (when available);your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled collection of that information, or generalgeographic location automatically).
3) Your account information: your provided full name, email address, zip code and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender and birth date. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third party signin services such as Facebook Connect and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these signin services.
4) Your content: The information that you post to the Service, including your reviews, photos, comments, likes, thanks, lists, followers, the users you follow, and your account profile.
5) The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our Service.
6) The search terms you have looked up and results you selected; how long you visited our Service and which features you used.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
You may also change and/or delete any of the information you have submitted. Do note however, We reserve the right to save any usage information and You are not entitled to seek the deletion of the same. We may also in certain cases, deny You the ability to change of any information, if we reasonably believe that the same is required to observe applicable laws.
How to Reach Us